Feng Shui 360
Feng Shui basics
Feng Shui articles
testimonials and success stories
clutter, organizing, clearing ceremonies
gardens, plants, landscaping
love and romance
office and career
seasonal, holiday, travel
articles about and by Carol Olmstead
Go Feng Shui Green
Green is the color of the Wood Element, one of the Five Elements in Feng Shui. In addition to wearing the color of the Wood Element you can surround yourself with objects in its shape (rectangular) and composition (wooden objects and plants) to activate this Element.
Try these simple ways to "go Feng Shui green" in any month and improve your overall well-being:
• If you feel blocked, place a bushy green plant on your desk to get your creative juices flowing.
• If you want to encourage family harmony, add green accents like pillows and throws to your family room.
• If you want to find a new job, place a beautiful wooden box on your desk and place a positive affirmation inside.
• If you need to feel energized on a cloudy day, wear a green tie or scarf, clothes made from cotton, or floral patterns.
• If your household is prone to family arguments at dinner, set the table with green napkins to promote harmony.
• If you are surrounded by a lot of electronics, place a plant within 3 feet of your equipment to balance any negative energy, especially in a home theater or home office.