Feng Shui 360
Feng Shui basics
Feng Shui articles
testimonials and success stories
clutter, organizing, clearing ceremonies
gardens, plants, landscaping
love and romance
office and career
seasonal, holiday, travel
Articles About Carol Olmstead
Using Feng Shui to Attract Wealth
10. Clean Your Windows. Windows are the eyes of your home and when they are dirty your vision is cloudy: clean them and you will clearly see opportunities.
9. Replace Burned Out Light Bulbs. If your rooms are dark, your financial future will be equally dim: install bright bulbs for a bright outlook.
8. Tighten Knobs and Door Handles. If your handles are loose, you can't get a grip on your money: tighten them and wealth will be within your grasp.
7. Replace Dead Plants. Dead plants represent dead energy: replace them with healthy living plants to symbolize expanding and growing wealth and prosperity.
6. Keep Toilet Lids Down. Water represents abundance: keep toilet lids down or your will symbolically flush away your wealth.
5. Clear Out Under Your Bed. Under-bed clutter means lost sleep: remove storage from under your bed and you will wake up to new possibilities.
4. Clean Your Mirrors. If your mirrors are dirty you can’t see yourself clearly: clean them so they reflect positively on your ability to attract wealth.
3. Clean Your Front Door. Positive energy enters through the front door, and an unattractive door repels abundance: clean your door to invite prosperity to visit.
2. Remove Objects from Behind Doors. Blocked doors represent blocked opportunities; remove anything that keeps doors from opening completely and you will expand your options.
1. Fix Drips and Leaks. Leaking water represents leaking wealth; fix your leaks and you will keep money from draining out of your life.